Skin demands hydration, moisture, and tender loving care at any age. The array of products below deliver a blend of alpha lipoic acid, hyaluronic acid, CoQ10, MSM, DMAE, vitamin C ester, and vitamins A, B, and E and many, many botanicals. This powerhouse combination works together to help protect young skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, to clarify, soften, refine and rejuvenate mature skin.
Step 1: Cleanse
We have two favorite cleansers for skin: Green Tea Cream Cleanser and the Hemp & Honey Wash. Packed with antioxidants and moisture-retention ingredients, your skin will look and feel amazing. Perfect as is, you can also personalize these cleansers by adding any of our Pure Organic Essential Oils such as clary sage, rose, ylang-ylang, neroli, geranium, and lavender to help enhance skin tone, and relax the mind and body.
At Home Application of the Cleansers
• Use 1-2 pumps pea-sized amount onto dampened palms and rub palms together.
• Apply to wet face, neck, and chest.
• Massage in upward circular motions with your fingertips.
• Rinse thoroughly with tepid water or use a steamed towel to remove traces of cleanser. and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Step 2: Exfoliate
Exfoliants polish away dead skin and leave skin soft and supple, enhancing a natural, fresh look. But, BEWARE, they should also be safe and gentle for regular use. Numerous facial “scrubs” contain harsh granules such as nut shells and irregular shaped items that may actually scratch and injure the skin rather than slough off the unwanted layers. Our Milk & Honey Face Polish is formulated with Bamboo Stem Silica which is not only gentle and effective, but also sustainable. The added fruit enzymes and lactic acid create a chemical exfoliation to reveal soft skin. Unscented, this item may be customized further to suit individual likes/needs.
At Home Application of Milk & Honey Face Polish
• Use every week and up to three times per week as a deep cleansing process. (This is a cleansing exfoliant and typically is enough unless you have a full face of make-up on, then pre cleanse with one of our cleansers).
• Gently massage in upward circular motions onto face avoiding eye area. Don’t forget your neck and chest!
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a clean, soft towel. Follow with the Phytotanics toner of your choice to pH balance the skin and prep for a moisturizing protectant.
Step 3: Tone
Toners help the skin by balancing the pH, minimizing the look of pores, removing residuals missed during cleansing, and preparing the skin to receive the serums and moisturizers to come.
NOURISH Tone: A hydrating facial toner that has been formulated with a surge of moisture-boosting properties to soften and condition the skin while balancing and toning. Formulated with Lebanese Rose Water & Bulgarian Rose Oil, this toner smells just like a blooming rose garden. And is a bestseller! Organic Aloe helps soothe while Vegetable Glycerin leaves skin soft and supple. With carefully selected ingredients, this formula can help renew, rejuvenate, and smooth, and is suitable for all skin types. Ingredients with real results: vegan DMAE and a spectrum of brightening alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs).
Clarify Tonic: This effective toner gives the skin a necessary pH boost while balancing excess surface oil and tightening pores post cleansing or shaving. Organic Grapefruit and Rosemary provide additional nourishment to skin and scalp. This is a “FINISHED” Product, but may be additionally customized. Vegan – Gluten-free – Paraben-free and with an Organic Content of 90% you can feel good about using this on most any skin type for toning and a little refresher.
At Home Application of Mature Skin of Facial Toners
• After cleansing, moisten cotton round, and gently wipe over cleansed face, neck, and chest, avoiding eye area.
• Let air dry before moisturizing.
Step 4: Serum
Serums provide fast absorbing, concentrated ingredients to create beautiful, glowing skin. Always use a small amount before or as your moisturizer as part of your skin care.
We currently have 2 favorite serums:
NOURISH HydroSilk: A delicate but highly potent serum formulated to improve the appearance of tone, hydrate, soften, and revitalize the skin. Provides all skin types with a needed boost of Coenzyme Q10. While a long list of powerhouse ingredients elevate this serum, including Organic Silk Peptides, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin C, DMAE, Hibiscus Flower Extract, Organic Neem, Chamomile and Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract. A customer favorite with a very light hint of roses and lemon.
STEM Skin Elixir: Provides skin with everything it needs to fight back against the effects of time. Powerful Botanical Hylauronic Acid, Plant Stem Cells, Aloe & Algae Leaf Extract, Green Tea, Coenzyme Q10, Cranberry & Raspberry Oil, Shea Butter, Ginko Biloba, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Grapeseed, Blue Tansy, Turmeric, Blueberry Extracts and more all work in harmony to create a super effective serum that remains light and easily absorbed. Gently scented with the hint of Sandalwood & Ylang Ylang.
At Home Application of the Serums
• Use a petite pea-sized amount and apply with fingertips, do not squirt a bunch in your hands then apply unless you would like to treat the palms of your hands rather than your face ;). But feel free to use the serum on back of hands anytime for the same benefits as facial skin.
• Massage onto cleansed toned face, neck, and chest.
• Follow with Protective Facial Moisturizer if additional moisture is needed.
Step 5: Moisturize
Every face (neck and chest, too), needs a moisturizer on a daily basis. Moisturizers’ primary function is to help keep all of the nourishing ingredients from serums and natural moisture locked on your skin.
Synergy Crème: This cream is perfect for the most delicate skin, including around the eyes. Extremely versatile, this amazing nourishing cream will work wonders on your face, neck, or anywhere you need some gentle, soothing rejuvenation. It’s star ingredients are antioxidant-rich Organic Golden Jojoba, Coconut & Avocado Oils, Sunflower Seed, Neem, and Plant derived DMAE which leaves skin soft and happy. This is an unscented and organically preserved crème and we encourage you to add Essential Oils for boost and scent as you choose. (only our of course)
AHA Whip Moisturizer: This perfectly soft and gentle cream is expertly formulated to soften skin. Your whole face will be asking to get in on the party. This cream is packed with antioxidants from Bilberry, Green Tea and Mango Seed to hydrate and gently functional fruit acids such as sugar maple, malic, tartaric to reveal soft, hydrated, fresh skin. The light scent from our organic lemongrass essential oil not only lifts the spirit but gives skin a lift as well. May be used as primary moisturizer or alternated with another if you prefer.
Luminous Face Oil: Do not be afraid. Facial Oils can be highly beneficial to skin when formulated with non-comedogenic ingredients. The health effects of fatty acids, nutrients, and vitamins are healthy inside as well as outside the body. Our Best Selling moisturizing oils were carefully created and have quickly become customer-favorite, youth-boosting formulas. Some of our favorite ingredients in the Luminous Oil include Cranberry, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Marula, Baobab, and Evening Primrose Oils combined with moisturizing Organic Neroli and nourishing Helichrysum and Chamomile. A delightfully light scent.
At Home Application of the Moisturizers
• If using a serum, apply your serum then use a bean-sized amount of moisturizer and apply with fingertips.
• Massage onto cleansed face, neck, and chest and tap gently until absorbed.
Step 6: Masks (full at home pampering and beneficial too!)
Masks are a wonderful and indulgent part of any skin care routine and allow you to address skin-specific concerns. We typically recommend using masks once a week, depending on the function of the mask, but your skin will almost always love gentle, nourishing masks like…
Our Brand New Berryliscious O2 Mask which delivers intense hydration and gentle exfoliation with delicious ingredients that set this mask apart. Skin will feel smooth and moisturized after this pampering mask rich in Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane (from olives), Tamanu Oil, Sugar Cane Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil and boosted by Organic Blueberry, Cranberry Extract and Organic Jojoba Oil, this mask is ideal for dry, mature skin, but all except hyper-sensitive can benefit from this yummly concoction.
At Home Application of the Mask
• Apply the Berryliscious O2 Mask to clean skin with fingertips or a mask brush.
• Allow mask to remain up to 20 minutes. Good time for a bubble bath if you ask me. I like the Berryliscious All Over Wash or One of the WH Bath Salt Blends for this part.
• A bubbly action may be felt and is a sign that your skin will soon be renewed. Remove with a damp soft cloth, sponges or rinse under shower. Follow with toner and moisturizer to complete the skin care process.
Skin Care Products You Can Trust